10 Benefits of coconut! Immune system, vitamins, minerale, fibre, teeth whitening! + More! A Blog By Ape Snacks! www.apesnacks.com
10 Benefits of coconut:
· Coconuts are high in manganese, potassium, and phosphorus, as well as vitamins A, D, E and K
· The antioxidant properties found in coconut slow down the ageing process
· Consuming coconuts support your immune system with their anti-microbial and anti-viral properties
· Coconut flesh is high in Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA). MCFAs are metabolized in the liver and are quickly digested to produce energy rather than body fat
· 100g of coconut flesh contains 36% of your RDA of fibre. This high level of fibre keeps us fuller for longer and aids digestion.
· The saturated fat found in coconut is anti-inflammatory and vital for your body’s detoxification systems
· Coconuts are high in calcium
· A great cooking tool – coconut can be used in both sweet and savory dishes
· Coconuts rehydrate the body by providing needed electrolytes
· Coconut oil is a natural teeth whitener
Ape Snacks brings some excitement to healthy snacking – with no monkey business! A range of mouth-watering and satisfying treats that don’t compromise on health, Ape Snacks are available in two variants – Crispy Coconut Curls and Crunchy Coconut Bites.
The Ape Curls are available in:
· Lightly Salted
· Slightly Peppered
· Salted Chocolate variants
The Bites are available in:
· Chia Seed
· Sesame Seed flavours
Ape’s coconut snacks are available from Boots, Ocado, Whole Foods, Planet Organic, Amazon and Holland & Barrett, amongst other leading retailers. RSP for the Crunchy Coconut Bites is between £1.49 and £1.68 for 30g standing pouch, and between £0.89 and £1.19 or a 20g bag of Crispy Coconut Curls.
See more at :- www.apesnacks.com