TO BEARD OR NOT TO BEARD, THAT IS THE QUESTION
THE ‘TASH MODERN’ OPENS ITS DOORS TO CELEBRATE THE NATIONS ECLECTIC FACIAL FUZZ; THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE HAIRY… >> www.panasonic.com/uk
• Almost two thirds (57%) of men re-shape their facial hair styles monthly
• Those with beards are the most confident in their physical appearance as three quarters (75%) rank themselves at least 7.5 out of 10 for attractiveness
• Over a third of men still perceive increased facial hair as a sign of manliness (36%) and confidence (28.1%)
• The top things men notice about other men are their partner (24%) and their facial hair (23%)
• 1 in 4 guys (25%) would love to have a beard but one third (34%) cannot as their partner will not allow them to grow one
• Panasonic Grooming created the Tash Modern to celebrate the nation’s love of facial hair and launch the Panasonic 3-in-1 i-Shaper Trimmer, the precision tool for creative freedom
To beard or not to beard? Almost two thirds (57%) of British gents are re-styling their facial hair monthly and three quarters (75%) of bearded males rank themselves an impressive 7.5 out of 10 for attractiveness. So, to celebrate the country’s eclectic designs and confidence boosting beards, Panasonic Grooming has launched an art gallery dedicated to the good, the bad and the hairy…
The Tash Modern popped up for one day only in one of the UK’s hairiest hang-outs, Shoreditch, and opened its doors for visitors to explore bearded, moustached and stubbled portraits of the nation, captured solely for the gallery.
From immersive installations to complimentary barbers and even human art (yes, real life bushy heads on plinths), the Tash Modern offers a fuzzy experience like no other, something modern day men are particularly interested in, according to research by Panasonic Grooming.
Findings also highlight that over a third of men perceive increased facial hair as a sign of manliness (36%) and that the first things modern men are noticing on other guys aren’t expensive watches or flash cars, but their partner (24%) and facial hair (23%).
Perhaps noticing facial hair on others is partly due to beard-envy as the beard remains the most desired style amongst men, according to 1 in 4 (25%), yet one third of partners (34%) are stopping their other halves from fulfilling their bearded dreams by not allowing them to grow one.
Whether you have a beard or not, Panasonic Grooming continues to celebrate the art of facial hair with the launch of the new Panasonic 3-in-1 i-Shaper Trimmer, available at Boots, Amazon, Argos and Panasonic UK Direct, RRP £99.00.
For more information on the i-Shaper or other products in the Panasonic Grooming range, please visit Panasonic UK on Facebook or www.panasonic.com/uk.